Mini PCs are a great option for frugal shoppers, as they can offer a surprising amount of power at low prices. They’re also perfect for a cramped home office, as their small footprint is easier to manage than either a laptop or a traditional tower. As you’d expect, a bunch of mini PCs are on sale for Black Friday–many of which are discounted by up to $125.
One of the best deals right now is for the Beelink SER5 Max, as it’s down to $322 from $439. Equipped with a Ryzen 7 5800H, 32GB RAM, 500GB SSD, and designed to run on up to three displays, it’s quite powerful for such a small rig. It can handle some light gaming, though it’s more suited for indies than graphically intensive AAA games.
Cheaper options include the Beelink Mini PC (Intel N95, 8GB RAM) for $127 (down from $160) and the Beelink SER5 Mini PC (Ryzen 7 5800H, 16GB RAM) for $299 (down from $399). If you don’t mind increasing your budget, you can get the AceMagic Mini Gaming PC (Intel i9-11900H, 16GB RAM) for $425 (down from $550), which is about as good as a mini PC can get for running games.
You’ll find all our favorite Black Friday mini PC deals below. Note that many of these deals require you to clip a coupon prior to checkout to get the full discount.
Best mini PC deals
- Beelink Mini PC (Intel N95, 8GB RAM) — $127 ($
- Beelink SEI 12 Mini PC (Intel i5-12450H, 16GB RAM) — $319 ($
- Beelink Mini PC (Ryzen 5 5560U, 16GB RAM) — $229 ($
- Beelink Mini PC (Ryzen 7 5700U, 16GB RAM) — $255 ($
- Beelink Mini PC EQ12 (Intel N100, 16GB RAM) — $210 ($
- Beelink SER5 Mini PC (Ryzen 7 5800H, 16GB RAM) — $299 ($
- Beelink SER5 Max Mini PC (Ryzen 7 5800H, 32GB RAM) — $322 ($
- GMKtec Desktop Mini PC (Intel N100, 12GB RAM) — $152 ($
- AceMagic Mini Gaming PC (Intel i9-11900H, 16GB RAM) — $425 ($
- Kamrui Mini PC AK1 Pro (Intel Celeron N5105, 12GB RAM) — $140 ($
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.